Principal's Administrative Assistant
The Principal’s Administrative Assistant is responsible to the Principal. Confidentiality and organization are two prerequisites. In addition, the Principal’s Administrative Assistant is also the Office Manager. This position includes, but is not limited to, overseeing and coordinating all office related tasks. The chief responsibilities of the position include:
* Any and all correspondence from the Principal.
* Phone calls and the scheduling of appointments for the Principal.
* Attending and reporting minutes of: Chairpersons, Staff, Faculty and Board of Trustees Meetings.
* Coordination of office summer schedules.
* Preparing for back to and end of school year.
* Incoming FA assignments.
* School calendar and handbook.
* Registration of all incoming students.
* Assisting Directors of Finance and Admissions.
* Faculty/Staff Contracts.
* Certificates and awards for all students.
* Graduation: C.L.A. / Ita Ford awards; certificates and awards; faculty gowns/hoods; diplomas; medals; luncheon; cap/gown for
graduating class; announcements; tickets; and Mass.
* Student ID cards together with the Director of Technology.
* School store together with the Administrative Assistant of the Main Office.
* Cafeteria and Conference Room Calendars.