- Bachelor of Arts in History-Secondary Education, St. Joseph's College NY
- New York State Initial Certification in Social Studies (5-6) (7-12)
Classes for the 2018-2019 Academic School Year:
This is a full year course which includes:
- Quarter I and II: The students will be instructed in methods of Bible study and key themes in the major books of the Hebrew Scriptures.
- Quarter III and IV: The students will be introduced to the New Testament, focusing on the Gospels. Key themes in the preaching of Jesus will be considered in detail. The seven sacraments will be considered in relationship to the biblical preaching and contemporary issues.
Extracurricular/Activities 2018-2019 Academic School Year:
- Faculty Advisory # 13/20
- Year Coordinator for the class of 2019
- Women's Empowerment- Club Moderator
- Friend's for Life- Club Moderator